Located in Popovac is the parish of Saint Joseph, Spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary, established in 1789.
Parish church with 333 sq. m of space was built 1778. It had been severely damaged and plundered during the Croatian War of Independence.
The 1999 reconstruction included roof restoration and installing of new mensa and ambon.
Parish office was built in the 19th century with 339 sq. m of space.